Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Check It!: Sam Smith Belts It Out On 'Lay Me Down'

When I first heard Disclosure's Latch I immediately Googled the hell out of Sam Smith hoping to find any and everything I could about him.  I needed to know who this voice belonged to and I needed to know now. After narrowing it down to the five pages I found on Facebook I was able to weed out the real Sam Smith.  The page was fairly new at the time so there wasn't much information available but I knew something would turn up eventually.  I wasn't alone in this investigation because the likes on his page shot up from 400 to 9,000 in a few short months and the numbers are still rising.  So far, here's what I've been able to find out; 1) He's from Cambridge/London and around 20 or 21 in age.  2) Beyonce,Whitney Houston and Prince are some of his biggest inspirations. And the ever so obvious 3) He's wicked talented! If you were impressed by his vocal arrangement on Latch watch him perform his first official song 'Lay Me Down' below.


12:31 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad