Post Top Ad

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Box: Lianne La Havas x Lost & Found


Have you ever had a song just speak to you? Like really speak to you to the point where you want to burst out and start crying? I guess you can say I'm a little mellow dramatic but hey, we're all human here (no offense to all of you non-humaners out there of course :p). I'm a little witty, crazysexycool, I admit that but as sad as it sounds I'm also a ball of emotions. I'm one of those 'wear your heart on your sleeve' kind of gals while still trying to never let em see ya sweat at the same time. Difficult? Yes. Impossible? I'm still working out the kinks but so far so good. Lianne La Havas is like me and when I think about this song I can't help but relate it back to my current situation. Lost, but now I am found...
4:14 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad