Post Top Ad

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sound Bites: Little Dragon x Sunshine

Darnit! As soon as I finally decide to write a post about my favorite summer jams I stumble upon the most epic summer tune ever. Ugh that would happen to me wouldn't it -- but you know what they say, better late than never.  With that said I would like to add this new tune by Little Dragon to my  current summer playlist.  Little Drag-ON! (as I like to call them) teamed up with Absolut Vodka to promote their new drink Absolut Punch.  Now I'm more of a wine tasting kind of gal but the video for this single is making me a little thirsty. And now I want to dance.  Can I just add that Yukimi looks stunning in that chocolate dress. Love it! How did I miss this again? Ah well let's not dwell on the past.
11:05 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad