Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2012

Listen Up: Local Natives - Breakers


You would've thought it was Christmas by the way I squealed when Local Natives announced that they were making a new record.  As devastated as I was after a near two year hiatus and the exit of former band mate Andy Hamm, I kept hope alive.  I knew that in due time they'd be back to making hits and then just like that...my prayers were answered.  Their debut album Gorilla Manor quickly became one of my favorite albums so thrilled doesn't even begin to explain how excited I am about their second installment Hummingbird which is due for release on January 29th.  Check out their new single 'Breakers'. 

5:04 PM / by / 1 Comments

1 comment:

Wilde + Free said...

Sosososososo ! I've had it on repeat all week :)

Missed your blog!

Young, Wilde & Free
X

Post Top Ad