Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Check It: Nylo Let's Her "Memories Speak' On New EP


If you don't believe in the Twitter fairies then maybe this will spark your fire.  Last September twenty-three year old Chicago based singer/songwriter Nylo got the biggest blessing that she could have ever hoped for when hip hop's finest Nas encouraged his million + followers to give her a listen. While directing his fans to her twitter page he asked that they follow one of his - and I quote - 'new favorite artist' while gushing about how much he loved her track Someone Like You.  Nylo admits that when she first saw the tweet excitement took over and she nearly crashed her car but honestly, I'm sure I would've had the same reaction.

Since then Nylo has released her debut mixtape Memories Speak and is currently working on perfecting her newest release, 2AM.  "The people that I look up to are listening, so I want to make sure I don't do anything that's less than the absolute best I can". If you ask me Memories Speak is a great introduction to this Chicagoan and while its slightly more upbeat, I think that fans of The Weeknd will appreciate it too.



8:30 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad