Post Top Ad

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Check It: There's Something Special About "Phony Ppl"


It's not every day that you come across phony people that you actually like but today I'd like to introduce you to a few that I can get down with.  Phony PPL is an eclectic group of Brooklyn based artists who combined deliver something that is oh so necessary.  They've already garnered attention over seas with MTV UK describing their sound as "the rebirth of 90s neo-soul, created by a premature N.E.R.D. and The Roots, sprinkled with the massive hip-hop talents of J Dilla, Flying Lotus and Kanye West".  Feel free to preview their mixtape below.  Notable tracks from the group for me would be I Wish I Was A Chair, Nothing Special, and I Told You So.

11:25 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad