Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Box: Be Alone With Daley & Marsha

Is it just me or does Daley and Marsha Ambrosius make an impeccable duo!? I absolutely looove their voices together.  Collabo album coming out soon? No...no...maybe...okay I'll pray until then.  Daley has been making quite a name for himself in the states and I'm sure that comes as no surprise given the fact that he has the voice of an angel.  He is the definition of effortlessly eclectic and I am all about it.  From his style, his hair, his voice, honey chile honey chile.  He turned heads with the release of his self-titled EP last year so I can only imagine what kind of magic will come out of a official debut.  I have high hopes for this young fella, high hopes...and I know that he will see them through.  
1:03 PM / by / 2 Comments

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my word. This is utterly fantastic! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Joey said...

You're very welcome darling. Daley's voice is insane! xx

Post Top Ad