Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Check It!: The Mad Way Out


 
Hailing from Minnesota is a wonderful hip-hop infused band by the name of The Mad Way Out.  I was first introduced to these talented folks by a very good friend of mine who tweeted me the video below.  After the first 5 seconds I instantly fell in love so of course my hopes and dreams were crushed when I found out it was only a promo video.  Weeks later though they put the final touches on it and released their official first single "Tin Roof".  I love how they are able to incorporate everything into their sound.  Soulful singing, poetry, hip-hop, a taste of the islands, I absolutely love it.  They kind of remind me of another favorite of mind, Kids These Days, which already gives them a golden ticket in my book.  I'm looking forward to hearing more from them.  
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

9:00 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad