Post Top Ad

Monday, September 26, 2011

Check It: New Culture Society x Nikko Gray

New Culture Society is an online magazine delivering nothing but the best of the best when it comes to the West.  Covering a wide range of genres, NCS serves as the central hub for music, fashion, literature, and cinema.  They have worked with a number of artitsts including The Foreign Exchange, J*Davey, and Musiq Soulchild to name a few.  NCS recently caught up with one of my favs Nikko Gray to discuss the life of a creative soul angel quite like herself.  In the interview Nikko expresses her love for music and the freedom of creativity.
Check out a few excerpts from the interview below:
[On her love for music] I know it sounds cliche, but I’ve always wanted to be a singer. When I was a kid I would tell people that I wanted to be a choreographer, I guess I thought that sounded cooler, but deep down inside I always knew I wanted to sing 
[On being diverse in her creative abilities] Once I realized that I did not need to define myself as just a singer or just a performer and accepted myself as an artist, it opened me up to explore more mediums.
For the full interview head over to New Culture Society's website


Photo Credit: New Culture Society


2:42 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad