Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Check It: Meet AG Fernandez


I'd like to introduce you to an aspiring rapper from New York by the name of AG Fernandez...
I am from the Bronx, New York and have been writing music for about three years now. I initially got into music from a young age because my mom introduced me to every kind of music. I've been studying the art for about the same time I started writing.  My flow and use of words have developed tremendously from when I first started writing. When I write I like to use creativity and send a message with every line that I deliver.  Music is my passion and I aspire to make it in the industry.
What I admire about artists on the rise the most is their hunger and their willingness to do what it takes to make sure that their voice is heard.  There's no denying the drive in this dude so I hope you're all prepared.  To learn more about AG Fernandez check him out on Twitter, Facebook, and Soundcloud.

7:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad