Post Top Ad

Monday, March 11, 2013

Listen Up: Rhye Has Love For The 'Woman'


I've grown to admire the talents of both Mike Milosh and Robin Hannibal as separate entities but together they create absolute magic.  Robin's solo work really does speak for itself but paired with Milosh's angelic cries its something else.  I remember watching a video a few years back of Milosh messing around with an ableton looper and being blown away by how hauntingly beautiful his voice is.  I don't know how Rhye came to be but I'm glad that these two decided to join forces because their album 'Woman'  is exactly what I needed right now. Every song is completely in tune with the other and for lack of a better word, it just flows.

Much like the artwork used to promote the duo, this album takes its time with describing the magnificence of a woman and being in love with your significant other.  Although I find the entire compilation astoundingly breathtaking, notable tracks for me would have to be Verse, Shed Some Blood, and One Of Those Summer Days.


10:01 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad