Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Check It: A Different Kind of Fix

Bombay Bicycle Club's new album "A Different Kind of Fix" is available for preview on iTunes and I'm pretty sure I've worked myself into a tizzy, even more than when I heard Shuffle for the first time.  These boys are definitely becoming one of my favorite bands to listen to.  They put so much energy and work into their projects and each record speaks a different story.  I can already tell that  Lights Out, Words Gone is going to be one my favorite tracks from the album.  Lucy Rose's voice compliments Jack's so well, it's like a musical match made in heaven.  Check out their performance of the song below along with an excerpt from the lovely music blog Safety In Sound.
Stepping out of my detached and professional journalistic viewpoint for a second, I am ridiculously excited to finally, (finally!) see Bombay Bicycle Club for the first time in a few weeks at Reading Festival. They've been a favourite band of mine for quite some time, and judging by the video above, there's never been a better time to experience their live show what with new songs sounding as instant as they do. Lets just hope the Reading crowd is a little more animated than the Glasto one. Keep an eye out here for a review of their album "A Different Kind Of Fix" at the end of August: I have my signed copy preordered, and I'm sure it's bound to be fabulous.  (via Safety In Sound)
Check out BBC's official video for "Shuffle"

P.S: I got my ticket for their show in September with Two Door Cinema Club in Philly.  #SUCCESS
1:38 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad