Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Check It: Meet Cody Kahmar


Singing comes easy to many but there's only a small handful of people that can actually saanngg!! Now I'm not talking about that ooo let me talk in my regular voice and dress it up with a bumping beat kind of singing no...I'm talking about digging into the depths of your soul and allowing your every emotion to take full control.  After listening to Cody Kahmar I'm pretty sure that he fits into that category and I know you will too.  Music has always been a part of Cody's life ever since he was a kid.  Growing up listening to a wide range of acts such as White Snake, Poison, Boyz II Men, and Dru Hill has definitely contributed to his development as an artist.  Cody's biggest inspiration though is his daughter, Honovi.
"She really inspired me to use my talent and love for singing to make a better life for everyone around me. I was in to some not so good things from about seventeen to twenty, but it all changed once I saw her in my arms. I really wanted to get my life together, and music helped me so much.


//  YouTube  //  Twitter  //  MySpace  //

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




4:13 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad