Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Check It!: Zebra Katz

So last week my friend facebooked (haha is that even a word?) me this insane video from Brooklyn's Zebra Katz.  I made the mistake of watching it right before bed so of course those Jabbawockeez-ish-more-like-haunting-porcelain-dolls masks haunted me into the wee hours of the night but regardless of it all, I could not stop bobbing my head.  If I knew how to break dance I would have literally hopped out of bed and started doing it, but I can't so I just pretended in my head.  Coincidentally I received an e-mail the other day from the lovely people over at Senseless Records informing me about  Zebra's newest project  the 'Winter Titty EP' that he worked on with Boyfriend.  The EP is a nearly 8 minute remixed compilation which can be streamed here.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

10:51 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad