Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Audio Box: Lana Del Rey's National Anthem

National Anthem is one of my favorite tracks from Lana Del Rey and this video is about to become my favorite too. Two million views in three days.  That's ahh-mazing, especially for someone who is still on the come up. The concept of the video is very unique and old school.  In the video Lana portrays the late Jackie O and NY based rapper A$AP Rocky portrays John F. Kennedy. Since its debut this video has stirred up quite the controversy but I don't see what the big issue is.  I mean as the song suggests: 
"It's a love story for the new age..."
The only words that come to mind are beautiful, brilliant, and slightly creepy lol. Check out the video below and let me know what you think. 
11:21 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad