Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check It!: Stacy Barthe Keeps It Real

If you haven't heard of Stacy Barthe by now then shame on you.  Where have you been silly? Good thing I'm here to give you the low down.  I was first introduced to Stacy last year when she collaborated with Frank Ocean on the B. Carr production Without You. My speakers loved me that year because boy did I play the heck out  of that song.  It just flowed so well with my mood at the time so I really connected with it.  Next thing I knew she was all over the music blogs and it was complete bliss from there on out.
In February Stacy released her second EP "In The Inbetween" via John Legend's Homeschool Music record label which received positive feedback.  Now she's hitting us with the video for the EP's closer "Keep It Like It Is" where she keeps it 100 about her feelings towards a relationship headed on a downward spiral. Judging by the video its clear that Stacy has just about had it with her bf's antics as she takes a quick note from Adele and sets fire to the rain (well in this case a photo of Stacy and Luke James).
Listen to Stacy's first EP "Sincerly Yours, Stacy Barthe" below

6:46 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad