Post Top Ad

Friday, June 17, 2011

M.I.A w/ Rye Rye



WOWWWWWWW!!! Okay before I start let me just say this. All of my favorite artists have been bumped down a level because M.I.A currently holds the title of my favorite artist of all time!! I woke up this morning thinking did that just happen? Did I really just experience the greatest feeling in the world? Did I really just have the best concert experience of my life? Am I dreaming? Is this f**kin Inception and nobody thought to tell me? If so, I WANNA DREAM FOREVER. I don't even know what to say. Completely speechless at this point. I went to sleep with a smile on my face woke up this morning with an even bigger smile on my face. My cheeks hurt and my lips are dry from smiling so damn hard lol. What an amazing show! This was by far the sickest show that I have ever and I mean ever been to! I've been to plenty of shows and without a doubt M.I.A completely killed it last night....Seriously though, did last night really happen????? YESSSSSSSSSSSS

So let's see... I lost my voice, I got patron poured on my head and sprayed in my eyes, got my hair pulled, scratched, humped, elbowed in the ear, kicked, and lifted out of the crowd. If someone asked me right now if it was all worth it what am I gonna say? HELL F**KIN YEAH!! Definitely a night that I will never ever ever forget! I wouldn't have celebrated my 21st any other way. M.I.A basically sang to me the whole night. Love it!! Hands down best birthday week ever!


































12:03 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad