Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW DIRECTIONS, BUT THIS AIN'T GLEE!


It has taken me some time to put Eclectic Heart completely into perspective but I'm absolutely positive that I've nailed it this time. At first my outlook for the blog was to serve as an outlet for artists on the rise who are trying to make a name for themselves but I've just got so much going on in this head of mine so I figured why not do it all?

Look forward to...
  • Guest blogging
  • Interviews with other music bloggers/fans
  • Spotlights on awesome music websites/labels/engines
  • Exploration of the art in music (more on this later!)
  • And of course like always, GOOD MUSIC!

Feel free to send me any ideas/suggestions that you might have! In the meantime, enjoy this adorable picture of Miguel! :D
8:42 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post Top Ad